A3Sync is back online!

NB: IMPORTANT CHANGES, ACTION REQUIRED

Arma 3 Sync is back online!

Please note that you MUST remove your old ATC repo from arma 3 sync before adding the new repo. The autoconfig URL has also changed. For details, see the news post here: 

-CHQ 

MODS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Build date: 30/06/2018 6:06:25 PM

New: 0

Updated: 1
@rhsACECompat;

Deleted: 0

NOTE: Please only close this notification once you have actually updated your mods

• Announcements

• Mikoi

DISCORD SERVER   10/04/18

BLUF:
      ANZTAC now has a dedicated Discord Server for both the ARMA and DCS Communities.

Key Points:
      Discord is a means to keep track of information, notifications, and to talk to the lovable friends you have made within the ATC Respective communities. This service is now up and running and free to join by using the below links.    Mission Updates, Tactical Nights, Training, and General updates will be posted on this service and will be run by key members of their respective communities.   Keep up to date, and maintain situational awareness always, through the use of DISCORD.

- ANZTAC : ARMA Community     - https://discordapp.com/invite/htT6Q57

- ANZTAC: DCS Community
          - https://discordapp.com/invite/F9N8nXC

Sign in to follow this  
Hells

VOICE ATTACK, News for the next update (NOT REALEASED YET)

---- UPDATE ON VAICOM 2.5 ----

Let me briefly share with you all what's currently in the pipeline for VAICOM 2.5.
I've been programming in lua and C#/.NET over the last three months.
Still much more stuff to do but I've made some great progress in several key areas and all base functions are already up and running.
I'm excited about the new release which I hope to get out before end of this year.

So what's it all about? Well I can't share all details here but as a preview here are some highlights.

VAICOM 2.5 will be a .dll VoiceAttack plugin using advanced interfacing with the DCS core event/fsm engine to really seamlessly integrate into the DCS World experience.
Things like UDP network protocol and JSON objects exchange are used for all interfacing under the hood.
As a user, things becomes completely transparant. The Menu system is not used at all and is completely bypassed.
This allows for an unparalleled immersive experience and the keyboard and menu-free interaction makes VAICOM 2.5 the ideal companion for e.g. VR users.

Amongst other things this new foundation makes also for a much simplified installation.
There are no more dependencies on any external mods, keyboard language layouts, DCS config settings, Windows configurations, DCS versions etc.
VAICOM 2.5 will will be a straightforward install-and-go experience for novices and power users alike.

VAICOM 2.5 will come in a FREE edition and a PRO edition. These work automatically with any DCS version.
They will share the same foundation where the FREE edition has roughly the same functionality as VAICOM 2.0 with all the advantages of the new architecture.

VAICOM 2.5 FREE

This version will be free for all to download.
It is a complete and full-functional package.

• Auto-module selection (i.e. single profile) supporting all DCS aircraft modules currently supported by VAICOM 2.0,
  • Support for DCS theatre modules currently supported by VAICOM 2.0 i.e. Caucasus and Nevada,
  • Advanced settings options such as for hiding menus, disabling player voice etc.,
  • Seamless JTAC/ATC flow handling using the core DCS fsm directly (no more flow sync issues),
  • Extended command set reach (i.e. include commands not listed in menus),
  • Multiplayer support,
  • etc.

VAICOM 2.5 PRO

A license key for this version will be around EUR 6,00 (free of charge for VAICOM 2.0 donators).
PRO edition has all features of the FREE version with quite a bit more on top:

• Auto-module recognition supporting ALL DCS modules, including e.g. all WWII aircraft, helos,..
  • Auto-configuration (self-learning) feature to automatically support any future DCS module releases (such as new aircraft and theaters),
  • Cross-module extended command sets (ever wanted to do JTAC mission in an F-15C? now you can!),
  • Support for future extension pack releases (chatter themes, cockpit voice control pack,..),
  • More advanced settings options such as for voice (keyword) training mode,
  • Extended configuration capabilities e.g. run VA/ICOM on a different PC than DCS World,
  • etc.

Details may still change and things will be specified in more detail around release time.
I hope this is helpful for now to give you an idea.

Of course in the meantime any questions on v2.0 keep 'em coming on this thread - plenty of knowledgeable users who can help you out.

Happy flying! pilotfly.gif

Hollywood

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this