A3Sync is back online!
NB: IMPORTANT CHANGES, ACTION REQUIRED
Arma 3 Sync is back online!
Please note that you MUST remove your old ATC repo from arma 3 sync before adding the new repo. The autoconfig URL has also changed. For details, see the news post here:
Australia-New Zealand Tactical Community Application Guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Although we can make exceptions, these are assessed on a case by case basis regarding the applicant. We reserve the right to reject applications who we deem to be ineligible for the exception to the rule.
- We only offer membership to players of the Arma series. A valid copy of Arma 3, and all expansions is required.
- You can not be in another clan who supports Arma 3. You must disclose any other clans, teams, and/or communities that you are a part of.
- Be fluent in English, have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 installed.
- We do accept applications from all around the world, but please keep in mind, our clan events are around the UTC +10 Time Zone. Every Wednesday and Sunday night at 1930 AEST/ AEDT.
- We'd like time to get to know you and for you to get to know us before applying to join, to ensure we are the right fit for you. This is easily done by being regular on our Teamspeak , being active on our Arma servers and maybe say hello on the forums.
- When filling out the application, all questions must be answered to the best of your ability. Please put some effort in to explaining your reasons for wanting to join ATC. Written applications that have had little effort put into reasons for applying will be rejected.
The Application Process.
Submit an application to join ATC: Apply To Join. This could take up to 24 hours to process.
A recruiter will contact you via personal messenger to guide you through our application process, and organize a time that suits both of you for a short interview on Teamspeak.
You will be invited to the next Sunday Tactical Mission to allow Recruiters and senior members to assess your level of skill, and whether you fit as a person within ATC. Please ensure you have the relevant mods downloaded through Arma3Sync prior to the event.
Your application will be reviewed by Recruiters, HQ Staff, and our NCOs. This may take up to two weeks. During this period, try to be active as possible on Teamspeak, allowing members to get to know you.
If you're successful. Your Recruiter will offer a thirty day Probationary Membership at the rank of Recruit.
You are required to attend at least two Sunday night and one Wednesday night training session during your probation.
Should you make it through the probationary stage, full membership will be offered and you will progress to the rank of Private.
Once you have read and understood the requirements and process above, click here to submit an application: Begin Arma Recruitment Application
To begin an application to join the ANZTAC DCS Squadron click here: Begin DCS Recruitment Application
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Recruiting Team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or over Team Speak.